Mountain

Taken by P.Forrev

Half Moon

P. by Steve Carter

Night Sky

For more information please click on the photo

kuchalara su sapmisham




Waiting for my beloved, I have sprinkled the alley with water...x
May there be no dust on her clothes
(and because of the dust, my love gets hurt of me)

Waiting for my beloved, I have sprinkled the alley with water...x
I have put fire in samovar
I have poured sugar in the cups
(I have prepared the tea)

But, what should I do, my love has gone and I am all alone...x
How sweet is the memory of my beloved
How dear is this love to me...x









-L-P-V

(by Rashid Behbudo)

(by Javid Tebrizli)

(Detailed Version)

Balatarin :: Digg :: Delicious :: Stumbleupon :: Friendfeed :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Greader :: Addthis to other :: Subscribe to Feed



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mamnoon! besiar ziba bood...

انی کاظمی said...

Tesekurlar

Post a Comment