Mountain

Taken by P.Forrev

Half Moon

P. by Steve Carter

Night Sky

For more information please click on the photo

You're taking over me





You don't remember me but I remember you
I lie awake and try so hard not to think of you
But who can decide what they dream? and dream I do

I believe in you
I'll give up everything just to find you
I have to be with you to live, to breathe
You're taking over me

Have you forgotten all I know and all we had?
You saw me mourning my love for you
And touched my hand
I knew you loved me then

I look in the mirror and see your face
If I look deep enough
So many things inside that
Just like you are taking over

Your taking over me
Taking over me...x



Balatarin :: Digg :: Delicious :: Stumbleupon :: Friendfeed :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Greader :: Addthis to other :: Subscribe to Feed



0 comments:

Post a Comment