Mountain

Taken by P.Forrev

Half Moon

P. by Steve Carter

Night Sky

For more information please click on the photo

Catch me Before I fall






Before I fall too fast
Kiss me quick
But make it last
So I can see how badly this will hurt me
When you say good bye

Keep it sweet
Keep it slow
Let the future pass
And don't let go
But tonight I could fall to soon under this beautiful moonlight

But your so hypnotizing
You got me laughing while I sing
You got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
And your love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me

See this heart
Won't settle down
Like a child running scared from a clown
I'm terrified of what you'll do
my stomach screams just when I look at you

Run far away
So I can breath
Even though your far from suffocating me
I can't set my hopes to high
Cuz every hello ends with a goodbye

And if this is love
Please don't break me
I'm giving up
So just catch me



Balatarin :: Digg :: Delicious :: Stumbleupon :: Friendfeed :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Greader :: Addthis to other :: Subscribe to Feed



2 comments:

بیتـــــا said...

"See this heart won't settle down like a child running scared from a clown..."
It's a beautiful imagery!
The music worth listening too. Thanks dear Ardiba.

ardiba said...

my pleasure
you're more than welcome dear Bita
thank you for attending n all the encouraging comments

Post a Comment