Mountain

Taken by P.Forrev

Half Moon

P. by Steve Carter

Night Sky

For more information please click on the photo

Amor




I was dead on arrival at you
As lost as the ship without a rudder
Home from work slave clock
With little time even to love

Love, a flash in the dark
Love, whiplash power
Love, earthquake shaking
Night turns to day with you

Heart heart I ask you love
I need to feel my body vibrate
Heart heart I was born again
In your arms I turn to shiver
You have to boil the blood in my veins
Heart hearts need love
Take me to the stars Take me to

Snow expected as the April sun
Expected you to come today for me

Love, a flash in the dark
Love, whiplash power
Love, earthquakes shook
Night turns to day with you

Heart heart I ask you love
I need to feel my body vibrate
Heart heart I was born again
In your arms I turn to shiver
You have to boil the blood in my veins



-P-L-V

Balatarin :: Digg :: Delicious :: Stumbleupon :: Friendfeed :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Greader :: Addthis to other :: Subscribe to Feed



0 comments:

Post a Comment