Mountain

Taken by P.Forrev

Half Moon

P. by Steve Carter

Night Sky

For more information please click on the photo

There's the life for a man like me




Give to me the life I love,
let the lave go bu me
Give the jolly heaven above
and the byway night me

Bed in the bush with stars to see,
Bread I dip in the river...
There's the life for a man like me,
there's the life forever

Let the blown fall soon or late,
let what will be o'er me;
Give the face of earth around
and the road before me

All I seek, the haven above
and the road below me


The untented cosmos my abode,
I pass, a willful stranger
My mistress still the open road
and the bright eyes of the danger


Balatarin :: Digg :: Delicious :: Stumbleupon :: Friendfeed :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Greader :: Addthis to other :: Subscribe to Feed



0 comments:

Post a Comment